My family’s tour with Allan was a transformative experience. The tour was rich in history, political science, religion, and even world politics. I’d enthusiastically recommend Allan when searching for a guide. You won’t regret it!
– The Hon. Wallace B. Jefferson. Chief Justice (ret.), Supreme Court of Texas
Allan Rabinowitz is without any question the finest guide I have ever had, not only in Israel but in my travels all over the world. I have had literally dozens and none were more literate, sensitive to the learning potential of his travelers and helpful than was Allan.
– Rev. Perry Sanders, First Baptist Church, Lafayette, LA
I commend Allan Rabinowitz as an amazing guide. His knowledge, love of country, expertise and attention to detail was outstanding. He was ready for all circumstances, showed great patience and was kind, welcoming and warm to all.
– Rabbi Alex Felch, Congregation B’nai Tikvah, Deerfield, IL
I’ve never heard higher words of praise than from my group. Each were amazed, pleased, and highly impressed with your knowledge of Bible and Israel’s history, and your gifted ability to weave them together.
– Linda Smith, Christian Tour Organizer, Austin TX
Every time I travel to Israel with a group, I dream about the perfect tour guide. He or she should be patient, intelligent, kind, understanding, flexible, have a great sense of humor, but most important, meet my very high standards. Allan, you surpassed and exceeded my high expectations.
– Carrie Walinsky, Education Director, Congregation Kol Emet, PA
Allan has a special gift for leading interfaith groups. He is confident in his own faith, so he is able to reach out to people of different faiths. His writer’s imagination helps to bring the settings he is describing alive.
– Bob Hurst, Pastor, Huntsville, AL
In a context as complex as the Middle East, Allan Rabinowitz’s expertise is a precious gift indeed. He is also a man of personal depth who has reflected profoundly on the confluence of Land, Scripture, and faith.
– Dr. Paul Spilsbury, Vice President, Academics,Ambrose University College, Calgary, Canada
The participants join me in being so appreciative of your erudition, your articulateness and engaging way of presenting information, your gentle but firm way of moving us from place to place, your flexibility, your sensitivity to the range of needs of our participants, your thoughtfulness.
– Rabbi Rob Scheinberg, United Synagogue of Hoboken, Hoboken, NJ
I have worked with Allan on four study tours, sponsored by the British Council of Christians and Jews. The level of education and knowledge among these people is always high, demanding a great deal from the guide. His knowledge of the country and dedication to it come across clearly. Groups always respond positively to his warmth as a person.
– Judy Mann, Program Director, Center for Encounter With Israel(Melitz)
Your knowledge of Israel and its many sites is incredible… You have honed your presentations so they really communicate. We still talk about your “Four H Club”(Hezekiah, Hasmoneans, Herod, Hadrian)…I look forward to working with you many more times.
– Rick Moe, Pastor of Adult and Senior Ministries, Golden Hills Ministries, California
I particularly appreciated your valuable insights on and enthusiasm about the wonderful archaeological sites, which you brought alive for me. I know the group really appreciated this, particularly the amazing new finds at the Western Wall. That was such a memorable afternoon.
– Sr. Margaret Shepherd, Deputy Director, The Council of Christians and Jews
Allan spoke, mainly, to priests and nuns who were getting their Ph.D’s in a Catholic University, and yet his discussion of themes, places, and history was masterful and very much appreciated.
– Rabbi Jack Bemporad, Director, Center for Interreligious Understanding
We have used Allan with our groups in and around Jerusalem, Judea, the Negev and Galilee for over 15 years and will continue to do so. This is the highest recommendation we can give as the diversity of our groups is sometimes not easy.
– Timothy Lowe, Rector, Tantur Ecumenical Institute, Jerusalem
Allan is a wonderfully talented, knowledgable, articulate, and flexible host. While on a boat in the Sea of Galilee and a number of times around the table at meals, I specifically recall Allan taking a genuine interest in me and my studies as well as others’.
– Charles Johnson, college student, Chicago
It gives me great pleasure to thank you for the recent guiding given to the International Christian Leadership Seminar. They felt honored and learnt so much by your presence.
– Dr. Susanna Kokkonen, Director, Christian Friends of Yad Vashem
The trip [Torah Yoga in Hiking Boots, guided and co-created by Allan] was very emotional and spiritual for me, deeper than any trip I’ve ever been on. The smells, conversations, sounds, sights and faces are ingrained in my memory forever!
– Corinne Hardin, Austin, TX